Thursday, January 11, 2007

Wow I came in first

                  Tournament Revolutionized!
  I was excited and surprised to see I came in first on the tournament.  The questions were hard and I searched far and wide for the answers.  What fun it was though and WTG to all the players.  Kellen did a great job coming up with some difficult questions and where does he get them.  Most of these things happened way before you were born young man. LOL.  Anyway it was great fun.  Try it the next time.
 
   I am still ill. Darn.  I felt better when I first got up but I think it was just having 12 hours of sleep.  I still feel like I need more.  However my canker sore is better and I am happy about that.  Hate those things.  The dentist says I am hyper sensitive to the acid in the apples.  I develope intolerance it seems to things I really like like water aerobics.  Now I have to find a different fruit to nibble on.  I am fussy about banana's.  They have to be slightly green.  I can't stand them mushy and spotted so I don't eat many.  They don't last.  Of course they are marvelous in banana nut bread or cake but can't eat those can I.
  
   I have to get to the lab tomorrow and get my lab work done.  Hopefully I will feel better by then.  This simply can't last much longer, right?
 
   Sunday I weigh again and see if I lost.  Laying around doesn't help my exercise part. 
 
    Check out the sign I made thanks to John's link.
 http://www.warningsigngenerator.com/ I am going to make stickers and put in on the no no foods in the house, LOL.  My rotten husband sat around yesterday eating a huge bag of peanut M & M's.  How does he get away with that.  I gained weight just watching him and smelling the chocolate.  Sigh.
  Well, shoot. I can't get the picture to show because for some reason I can't save art files in picture format.  Help.
 

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrat! on the tournament! I'm the same way, I look at junk food and gain weight.
God Bless,
Liz in Va.
http://journals.aol.com/bethjunebug/Bethjunebug

Anonymous said...

congrats!!!    Glad you're feeling better, too.   I don't get canker sores, but the roof of my mouth gets very sore from eating things like Froot Loops... and I love 'em!  
~Meg

Anonymous said...

I would say pass the M&M's but I have to loose this weight...but I can dream!
Congrats on the tournament!
Hugs from Doreen

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the victory!!!! just stopping my to say a quick thank you for coming and visiting my journal :) lots of love..ALisa

Anonymous said...

YEAH Julie!!!! Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~