Wednesday, January 10, 2007

What a awful ending

  We finally finished twin peaks tonight and I am soooooo upset about the ending.  All those days of watching this series to have it end like that.  I am a true believer in happy endings.  And the last one was so weird.  ARRRGGGGHHHHH.  I hate that when that happens.

   I missed worked today.  As suspected this is more then just my canker sore.  I have been really sick from them before and even had to be on steroids because of them, but I must have got some bug at work also.  I spent most of the day sleeping and I still feel dead on my feet.      

    Heard on the news about the returning vet who had all his belongings sold out from under him.  Gotta watch those storage units.  I have been to many a sale at those.  Hopefully the goodness of people will help this young man get back on his feet.

  Also heard Lily Munstster died.

or going by her correct nameYvonne De Carlo,  Didn't care for the show but loved her character.

   Way to go New York.  Chiefs are refusing the trans fats ban.  While it is bad for you I think banning it is totally wrong.  It should be an individual choice, right or wrong.  Like smoking or having a beer.  Eating fast food.  Show us the risks and then let the people make the choice.

   Well.  Time for bed.  I am hoping I feel better tomorrow.  I still haven't gotten my lab work done because I haven't felt good.  I need it by Friday.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon!!
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon.  I remember Twin Peaks when it first came out many years ago.  I watched it, but I don't remember much about it.

Greg

Anonymous said...

Hoping you feel better soon and that sore goes away...get some rest...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I have the plead the same as Greg, I remember Twin Peaks when it started but got lost somplace in between and don't remember any of it unless a moose or two walked across the camera...it's a blurb!
Hope you are on the way to recovery and un-canker sores...I am up late today getting ready for hubby to put the ace bandages back on my foot and top it off with a thermal wrap! I hate not being able to maneuver around...anyone have an extra cane out there!
Hugs from Doreen and hope's you heal soon :)))))

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear you're sick!     (((((((Julie))))))  feel better soon!
Of course, I've never seen twin peaks....not even sure if I've heard of it.    Glad now, since the ending sucks.    
I think buckling seat belts should be added to your list of things we should have choices about.   It's a good idea, yes, but should it really be against the law to not wear it??  I think not.
~Meg

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, am I behind on my journals.  I think canker sores do signal illness.  Twin Peaks...lol...I do remember it ended terribly but I thought that was because it was cancelled.  I thought it just ended with more questions.  It's been so long but I was addicted to that show.  Hope you get to feeling better.  Chris

Anonymous said...

I loved Lily Munster.  And when I was little I enjoyed the show. It was so innocent.  
Usually when I've gotten a sore like that it's a precurser to the flu or something else.  Miserable.  
Never watched Twin Peaks.  Sorry you didn't like the ending, though.  I like happy endings too.  
I love you picture of the little girl.  TOO CUTE! LOL!
Pam