Monday, January 1, 2007

2007

                                   http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics

       

  Well I have to admit to being nervous today.  Why?  Because Rick, Mr Cynical, Mr Doom and Gloom who's glass is always half empty woke up this morning and said, " I don't know why I feel this way but I think this is going to be a good year!"  What!  How can that be.  If he is optimistic do I have to be pessimistic to balance us out.   This the man who is sure world war 3 is right around the corner and wants to start stockpiling water and food!  And what does he mean by a good year?  The weather will be good, bills will get paid, will we be healthy so we can meet our goal of a doctorless year.  Is it because I haven't completely turned invisible like we feared at Thanksgiving, in fact..... my last picture only my hand was transparent.  I am coming back.  After 33 years I don't know how to handle this.

   We woke up this morning to sunshine.  Haven't seen this for about 5 days.  So pretty on the snow.  Darn snow is still here but I know I shouldn't complain.  I could be in Colorado.   I think we only got 2 inches, not bad.  Hope this is the last for the year.

   I was up most of the night.  Apparently I wrenched something when I fell the other day.  Sometimes isn't it strange it takes a day or 2 to show up.  My upper back is pretty sore.  I have  pretty good bruise on my knee and it is swollen.  So I didn't bounce quite as good as I thought.

   I don't like new years resolutions.  I just am getting back on track.  Got to ready for swimsuit season after all.  Beach here I come, look at those skinny legs, got those by bike riding,LOL.

         Well, the day is finally here, honest.  I am taking down the tree.  So talk to you all later.  I can't believe its been a year since I wrote in this.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny graphic.  I hope Rick is right and it is a good year!
Pam

Anonymous said...

I am just hoping I will make it back to iowa a couple times this year that will make for a good year for me

Anonymous said...

Well the beach bikini is out for me this year, probably next too but I hope your hubby is right and his predictions are right on the money!
Tell him to stretch his majic wand over here as I need my bills all paid off, no bad weather, good health, and a ton of money in my bank account.
I will send you a crystal ball, ask him if he can do the same for me.
xox Doreen  <Happy New Year>

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year.... may the new year bring you all the best!
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your legs are really skinny! Lol! It often happens that the soreness turns up after the fall, I hope yours soon goes. We had sunshine for our start to the year, it makes all the difference to your mood! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your aching bones....hoping for a speedy recovery!   (THat swimsuit ain't a pretty sight  lol)
~Meg

Anonymous said...

I sure hope Rick is right on target for the new year prediction.  I'm not a big fan of resolutions but for some, I guess, a new year is a fresh start to try to correct things in their lives.  Welcome to the new year, Julie.  Chris