Monday, January 29, 2007

Share your scary story. It has to be true.

    I was walking home from my boyfriend Steve's house, It was dark and foggy.  I wasn't nervous.  I walked home from there all the time. But I heard a soft noise. Glancing back, I saw something dart behind a tree. Shock, what was it? So fast I couldn't tell for sure....did I really see anything at all ?  I walked on. Nervous I kept checking behind my shoulder. There it was again.  Crouched low and dark it was stalking me.  Low and coming fast.  I froze in place. My mouth opened in terror. A scream wanted to come out but I could get it past my lips. The sick realization that I was helpless to protect myself. Frozen in place in terror I could neither run or scream. The terror got closer and closer, fast my end was coming at me. I closed my eyes and waited for what I knew was coming.

     BOO Steve cried. My knees went weak, my bladder felt loose. Opening my eyes I saw my boyfriend rolling on the ground laughing so hard he couldn't speak. Suddenly my frozen muscles let loose. With a scream of rage I was on him, pounding him in relief and rage. How could he do this to me.  I was so scared.

So, that is my terror story. Tell me yours. Put in in your journal and leave me a link. I can't wait to hear it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could only come up with one word......  Bastard!

LOL I'll understand if you remove this... but that is what I thought.
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

i will think on this and get back to you LOL

Deb

Anonymous said...

I would have wet myself  Julie and I agree with the writer below...although I'm a coward to say it for posterity in writing....Lol!  I would have pumelled him to death! Then I would have devised a way of getting him back...Hee!   Hee!  I know of a story but haven't time today to write it out but I will drop you a link when I do.   Jeanie  (Cowardy ..Cowardy..Custard that I am!)   Lol!

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, Photo Trek is not really set up for this kind of story, but I'll leave you with this....I have seen a ghost, and despite thinking I was crazy for what I had seen, I was validated a year after the fact that what I had seen actually existed.  If you would like to hear the whole story, drop me a line.

Greg

Anonymous said...

I agree with Donna! Does he think looking back that it was a stupid thing to do?! I would have pummeled him so hard! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

That would have scared me also. I haven't had anything like that happen to me. Helen

Anonymous said...

This would have scared me to death!  I can't think of a scary story....I'll come up with one and get back to you on it.
Pam

Anonymous said...

I'll have to come up with one.....   can't remember being really scared for a long time......
Great story.
~Meg