Wednesday, January 10, 2007

This is my don't ya feel sorry for me post

                    

        OK are you ready? Here goes. Whaaaaa. I had an apple the other day. I love apples. For some reason though when I eat apples I get canker sores. I rinse my mouth right away trying to prevent them, but no luck. Now I hadn't had one for awhile so I ate one because I miss them. Slices of apple in melted peanut butter....Yummy. So now I have the granddaddy of canker sores. So bad my entire mouth hurts. So bad my glands under my jaw are swollen. So bad I am running a temp. So bad my neck hurt on that side. So bad that I missed work. So bad I am having trouble eating! Now that is bad for me. So there, don't ya all feel sorry for me. I hate having mouth pain.  And here I am in the first few weeks of my doctorless year.  But I know it will go away.

  So yesterday I stayed home from work. I felt cranky, miserble, and sorry for myself but I did get some housework done. I watched a ton of video's. We are still watching the Twin Peaks series. What a strange show. I sewed up my quilt, rinsed my mouth with salt water and since I couldn't sleep did my entire ABC photo series http://journals.aol.com/midwestvintage/MyPhotoJourney/  Check it out.

   Today I am still miserble.  Why am I running a temp.  I only got 6 hours sleep.  So I am not sure I will go to work again.  My face is swollen on that side and I look a fright.  I had slim fast for breakfast and will probably have it for lunch.  Rick is making low fat chicken and noodles for supper.  Soft easy to eat foods.  Should be good for my diet.  Hopefully I will feel better soon.

   Well, back to bed.  Did I mention I have a headache also, Whaaaaa.  See, I knew I could make you feel sorry for me and grateful that you are you.

            

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure this is all from an apple?  It sounds like you definitely have an infection somewhere.  Get to the doctor!!!

Just my opinion....(lol)

((hugs))
Jeanne

Anonymous said...

From a canker sore????? You sure? Me thinks you maybe have the mumps or some God awful virus. That poor little apple! Makes me want to go throw all my fruit away. Nope.....you do NOT get the "Drama Queen" award cuz you missed a few "sigh's", "sniff's", boo-hoo's, and I only know one and you are too cute to even get close to that DQ! nope, nope, nope...you are just a sick little lady who needs to drink lots of fluids and watch a few mushy romance movies.
Get Well
Doreen :))))

Anonymous said...

Must be the acid in apples that does that to you, you poor thing to have to go through all that. Hope you soon get to feeling better. Helen

Anonymous said...

Wow! Isn't an apple a day supposed to keep the doctor away? ... Never tried apple and peanut butter. Apple and caramel dip, that's my favorite. But don't you try it! ... Hope you feel better soon.
Patrick    

Anonymous said...

Oh, my hate those canker sores...hope you feel better soon...hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!  I forgot about that graphic... LMAO!!!!  Hope you feel better soon
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

{{{Julie}}} Yes, I feel sorry for  you! I hate those nasty mouth sores....you poor thing. Feel better soon.

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~
P.S...........We loved Twin Peaks when it was on until about 3/4 of the way through the season, it started getting too far out and weird.

Anonymous said...

Awww.....yes...I definitely feel sorry for you.  I hope you feel better soon!
Hugs,
Gina

Anonymous said...

I think you got canker flu!
~Meg

Anonymous said...

I'm catching up here.  How awful that is!!  Those hurt like the devil, too!  
Sorry you had to go thru that.
Pam