Saturday, January 20, 2007

Thanks all

   Thanks for the links on the Chinese blowing up their satellite.  That certainly is cause for concern.  The implications are troubling and one has to wonder about the message they are sending. 

   Come on people.  Why can't everyone get along.  You read the journals all over the country and people are all alike.  We just want to raise our families and pay our bills and enjoy our short time on earth.  We are the majority, not the minority.  We don't want to fight.  Don't punish all for the values of a few worldwide.  Why don't all the people hungry for power go hide on some dessert and duke it out and leave the rest of us alone!  If I don't like someone I tell that person, not their entire family.  Sigh.

   Well on this depressing and sad note I will now go to work and do my best to help people, not hurt them.  Take care all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well said! I always say that about our criminals.  Instead of living the life of luxury in our prisons, let the punishments start fitting the crime.
Diane

Anonymous said...

I think after visiting China last month I can see that they could be a danger to the world. They certainly think they're better than us, our guide told us they'd be better than the USA in five years! They seem to forget they have people living there in dire poverty, the only thing I saw bigger and better than we have was their traffic jams! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Hi I just jumped on before I do the block walk tonight. Saying Hi and hugs and hope all is well. Nope I didn't hear of any Chinese sattellite blowing up....I am pretty far behind the news with Mom to tend too.
Hugs :))))))))Doreen

Anonymous said...

Not funny but I think your idea of having the powers that be duke it out on an island would be the perfect solution...not that it will ever happen that way.  Have a good night at work and be gentle...hehe  Chris