Monday, January 29, 2007

Monday monday

     Well it is snowing out again today and that really makes you feel like not leaving your warm home.  It is suppose to snow all week.  Darn stuff.  I want warm weather!

   Rick made me oatmeal this morning and I put Whey low brown sugar substitute on it with a sprinkling of walnuts.  I can just feel my cholesterol dropping, LOL.  Then I spent the morning checking out ebay.  I collect vintage pottery, McCoy, Roseville, etc...  It always gets me steaming when I check out the McCoy board.  So many fakes and reproductions, sometimes an entire page of fakes.  They don't tell you it is a new remake.  Ticks me off.  I email them and ask why they don't just fess up it is new.  Buyer beware.  You can't go by the feedback either.  Some of these sellers of the fakes are power sellers.   You just have to know your stuff.

   Tonight is date night.  I am going to dress warm and go.  I need out of the house.  Stir crazy.  My knee doesn't hurt now unless I turn it wrong.  I think I will hit the gym for sure tomorrow.  There is lots I can do that shouldn't hurt my knee.  Stairs still kill me though.

  Not much else.  Called my MIL to check on her and she started to cry.  This is just stressing her out.  Hopefully this will settle down soon for her.  Bye all.

        Turn up the sound for this one.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This video was a scream!  It was q catchy tune too.  And look...more lovely surfinias...I love flowers and my garden.   Thank you for today's entry.  Jeanie

Anonymous said...

Sorry Julie.....I meant to say I was glad yur knee was getting much better.  Jeanie

Anonymous said...

Enjoy "date night" out with Rick. Where does he take you?  I hope your knee heals fast.  
I agree with you on Ebay...lots to be careful about  on there.  I've been lucky with my purchases so far.  Thank goodness. But, I don't collect pottery like you do.
Have a good Monday.
Pam

Anonymous said...

I forgot to say the video on Ebay made me laugh.  Thanks!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Still no snow here...just freakin' cold and windy is all.  I have never really felt comfortable shopping on Ebay for some of the reasons you have stated.  I have heard too many horror stories from those shopping there.  I'm glad your knee is feeling better.

Greg

Anonymous said...

No more snow for us, so far...love the flower photo...making me want the summer heat to come along sooner, rather than later.  Please share photos of your pottery collection.  Bet they are lovely.  Have a great week...hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I've never used ebay or even been to the site! I just don't trust people enough, I've heard a few tales of horror about it! I'm glad your knee feels better now, take it easy though. It'll hurt even more if you damage it again! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

love the weird Al  Ebay video!   Actually, i love ebay :)
enjoy the night out
Diane

Anonymous said...

Awwwhhhhh......I'm still praying for your MIL. Becarel of your knee at the gym...I know you're going stir crazy but I'd hate to see you reinjure it.

I love eBay and have been lucky.....only a couple negative experiences. Stay warm in this nasty weather!

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~
http://journals.aol.com/linnpooh/LindasThotfulSpot/