Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Its Wedneday, right?

     

   As the sunset on the horizon, these are the days of our lives, LOL.  Anyone remember that soap?  My grandmother used to watch it.

   Well it looks like my MIL might have had a mild heart attack but they aren't sure.  She had a treadmill while I slept and my husband isn't home yet to tell me how she did.  They want to treat her medically because of her age.  That means more expensive pills which will definately give her a heart attack when she sees the cost.

   I tease my MIL and joke about her but I love her dearly.  I was lucky in the in law department and had a couple of sweeties.  I miss my FIL each and every day.   My MIL may drive me crazy with her stubborness but......I probably drive her nuts also.

    One more day of work and then off until Saturday when I have to do my extra shift.  BOO.  I hope they don't need me.

  Well, I am off.  I have to shower before work.  Have a great day everyone and thanks for your well wishes with my MIL and your support with my power program.  I have already started working on cutting down on my coffee by getting a smaller cup.  One step at a time, right!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great day.  I'll keep your MIL in my thoughts.  Hopefully the meds will do the trick.

Greg

Anonymous said...

The treadmill wouldn't have been comfortable for your MIL.  Bless her!  I hope she gets through it all right.  My husband had a heart attack for the first time a year ago and after a week in hospital he came back home to me.  He didn't quite stay on the treadmill for as long as he thought he would but he did o.k.  Luckily our medications are free here in Britain when you become a Senior Citizen. It must be a worry for those who find it difficult to find the money to pay for prescriptions in the States.  I too was blessed by wonderful inlaws.  Theyre gone now but they were special.
Don't work too hard and come off the coffee slowly.  It gives you one heck of a headache if you don't.  Been there!  Ooow! Jeanie

Anonymous said...

I hope your MIL will be OK and her meds aren't too expensive! I love the photo you posted, gorgeous sunset! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

That is one beautiful sunset!   (isn't that soap still on?)  Hope your MIL did great on her tests....
~Meg

Anonymous said...

Beautiful  clouds!  I hope she did ok on the treadmill test.  Have a good night.
Pam

Anonymous said...

love the pic!  hope your mil is getting better quickly.
gina