Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My Favorite as Seen On TV gadget.

  Well actually since I don't have TV I never saw the commercials but I read about this in my MIL's Readers Digest and it looked cool.  I hate folding clothes and getting my husband and son to do was not easy.  So I got one and love it.  Its called the Flip Flop.  Anyone ever see a commercial for it?

Check this out.  Lay it flat on the floor or someplace like a table, easier on the back.

   

   Lay your shirt on face down and fold up the bottom so it is even with edge.

      

Fold the one side over,

 

   Then flop the other side over,

 

Then flip it up,

   And there you go, a nicely folded shirt that fits in the drawer neatly and comes out nice looking without wrinkles all over it.

             

    Yes it truly is the little things that make me happy.  My 5 year granddaughter could do as well as my 30 year old son.  Takes seconds and folds flat.  Worked like a dream. 

  Has anyone else ever bought a Made For TV item that worked?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember seeing that gadget and thinking it was kinda cool!  
Pam

Anonymous said...

cool...and the shirt is folded so neatly!!  
gina

Anonymous said...

That is pretty neat. I have never bought anything yet that was advertized on TV that worked like it was supposed to. I once ordered one of those little hand held travel sewing machines that was advertized and when it came it wouldn't sew anything, not even a few stitches, just broke the thread everytime. Helen

Anonymous said...

Puh-leez.......lol.......you're talking to the infomercial queen!  I buy everything.  The Magic Bullet blender is great as is the Express101 deep well cooker thing.  I also own a Flowbee.....you know, cuts your hair with a vacuum cleaner.  The folder thing you bought is about the only thing I haven't bought.  The last thing I bought was Hercules Hooks.  I haven't tried them yet.

Anonymous said...

Now, this does look cool and no wrinkles?  I have so many problems with that.  The only thing we bought from tv was that Nads thing that was supposed to remove hair with a gel like stuff.  My daughter had to have it.  It didn't work worth crap so I swore off of the tv stuff.  Chris

Anonymous said...

I don't have a TV either so don't know if I've ever bought anything advertised on it! It's nice to find a simple gadget that actually does it's job well. Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

That's cool!  NO I haven't bought anything like that but I have seen some things I wanted but instantly forgot about later! lol  Lov eya, Shelly

Anonymous said...

I've seen this before, so happy to see it works...what a cool invention...hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Pretty cool. I saw this lady one time on that talk show with that overly happy brunette that Oprah supported but she showed how to use water and press with your hands and create clothes so unwrinkled that it looks like you took it to the cleaners. I know one day, I will get off my lazy butt and do things well. I am such a ~how can I get away with this without doing much ~ type of person,lol.  I think 5 kids did me in. ~Raven