Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Headlines I hate.

Did Tom Kill Kate's Career...... Well who the F--- cares......

The Crash Diet Doctors Swears By......Show me your license.  I don't believe you're real doctors.  Can we say Crash and Burn here?

Toting a Diaper Bag Doesn't Mean You Can't Still Be a Diva....Remember those early days of your childs life,  When you got maybe 3 hours of sleep a night and your perfume was baby barf?  Yah... Diva, that's me.

Paper shredder wounds puppy.......Ok now that one just really just breaks my heart.  But to see the video you have to watch this stupid happy commercial first.  Show me the tragedy all ready.  And yes, I turned the auto off on my shredder.

'Bare Nekkid Mainers' Bowl in the Buff  Now that is why I was such a bad bowler.  I mean what kind of life do these guys have and why do I think there must be lots of snow and cabin fever involved in this.

Will Aging Pilots Get to Keep Their Wings?  Ok so maybe not in this lifetime but if they are really good and call their momma every night they may get them in the afterlife.

Cannabis Drug May Help Fight Obesity.   Well yah Dude....I think this will work real good..... eat supper or smoke alittle......Light me up.....But did they forget about the munchies?  Obviously this study was a paper study not using real subjects prone to eating anything they could get their hands on after lighting up some of Mary's special Cures What Ails Ya pot in a box.

'Harry Potter' Actor's Got a Six Pack...... Please, don't even go there....something about the way he is looking at that horse......And the fact he is just a skinny kid..... Sigh, is nothing sacred?

   The other headlines are just too scary to comment on but when you read them why in the world does any of the above make any difference to anyone.  Who cares.  WHO CARES.  There are terrible scary things going on in the world!

 

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you!!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Gotta agree, Julie...I saw most of these and thought the same thing...who gives a rat's ass.  Chris

Anonymous said...

the world is going to hell in a hand basket for sure. have a good thursday

Deb

Anonymous said...

My first thought about the weight loss drug was "the munchies" too.  I watched the story about the dog and the shredder too.  Heart wrenching. My animals have never had access to mine, but from now on I will unplug it as an extra precaution.

Anonymous said...

I end up arguing the point to a 'deaf magazine or TV ' too.  What trivia is handed out as news items these days!  Did you see the newspaper with Sienna ..whatever her name is...that's it..Miller!...wearing what looked like a panty girdle only, as she went for a night out?  Oh my!  How embarassing!  I really needed to see that one! (Yesterday's Daily Mail here in England).  Jeanie

Anonymous said...

Priorities have gotten so screwed up in the past few years.  I've gotten to where I just don't even pay attention to headlines like what you have used.  It is just fluff to an otherwise unimportant life.

Greg

Anonymous said...

Ugg! that poor puppy! Glad I Goodwill'ed my paper shredder. I had more problems trying to get it to shred than watching it zip everything up. Hope you are enjoying warmer weather. Last night here was terribly cold and I was so glad to finally see my neighbor took his 2 large dogs in their garage. How can anybody be so cold hearted to let animal's out in 20 degree, even 30 and 40 degree weather? What airheads! I have 3 large breed dogs and they enjoy a crate in my den, sometimes the bottom of my bed and a nice warm environment! They don't make the high enough fine for stupid people who keep dogs for decoration! Am venting but enjoy your day and stay warm. :)))))))) Doreen