Tuesday, April 11, 2006

You CAN sell anything on ebay!

   I thought I had seen everything but check this out.  It even has bids!  Smells funny to me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/AMAZING-POOP-EASTER-BUNNY-MIRACLE-MUST-SEE-NO-JOKE_W0QQitemZ9507989430QQcategoryZ1467QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

  Just got back from 2 hours of water aerobics and have my chlorine lungs going.  Cough choke cough.  I was checking on my ebay sells and saw this.  Gee, people don't want to buy my 1913 McCoy vase for what I want but they will bid on that.  Time to fold it up I guess.  I was going to eat some left over spring salad but it tastes dry so I will just have a slim fast today as we have some running around to do.  I also want to go to the store and get something yummy for supper.

   We went for another bike ride on the bike trail her by the river.  With in the first 8 minutes I started having trouble.  We did end up doing about 8 miles but I had to stop 3 times.  Windy again today.  I have decided though I need to call my doctor.  This is really starting to worry me.  I took my pulse and it was 132 and missing beats.  I am still having some chest pressure and hopefully it will go away so I can get by with a office visit instead of an outpatient visit.  This is such a bummer, all the things I like are making me miserable. 

   Right now I am steaming some breautiful brocolli and drinking some tea.  We have some chicken we are grilling and potato skins.  Everything but the skins should be good diet wise.  I did not do good though this morning, no breakfast and only some veggie chips and hummus for lunch.  Usually with my water aerobics I can count on losing a pound an hour.  No weight loss today.  Must be because I have already lost my allotted amount of weight this week.

   Well sitting here I am starting to get a huge amount of pressure in my chest.  Might not make it to tomorrow after all.  Guess I'll close and go talk to Rick.  Darn.,  Hope it is just from the chlorine.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weird huh? LOL Have fun at the store! ;0)
Hugs, SUGAR

Anonymous said...

I don't know what's worse....that someone put this on ebay or that there are 5 bids and the current price is $100.

How would you pack something like that so it doesn't get smushed in transit?  GROSS!!!!

{{HUGS}}
-Danielle

Anonymous said...

I LIKE THE JOURNAL--I AM FIGHTING THE BATTLE TOO--RIGHT NOW IT IS NOT SOO GOOD--YOURS IS POSITIVE --THANKS, MARY

Anonymous said...

Hi, don't overdo the bike riding...listen to your body...and take care!
Rach.xx