Tuesday, April 4, 2006

What next!

  Well I got to go to 2 different doctors today.  First my post op visit and everything is going well.  Next I had such a bad night last night with ear pain I went to urgent care.  It isn't my ear after all but I have an abcess in my mouth.  He said dental abcess but I don't have my wisdom teeth anymore so I am not sure what tooth could be infected as I have none by the abcess.  I am chilling and aching all over and he scolded me for letting it go so long.  I explained I thought it was my ear and that I had to work all week.  Anyway I am on antibiotics again.  Hope they kick in soon as I really am feeling punk.

   Thanks Danielle for the suggestion about the taking the giant steps.  I see people doing that at the gym with weights but never knew what they were trying to accomplish besides looking silly.  There is a reason for everything.  I will give that a try when I do my laps.

   Well, I slept very little last night and am going to lay down.  I am not sure if I am going to work.  Hopefully I will feel better later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your not feeling well. Will say a prayer for you. Do take care & get better soon!
Blessings,
SUGAR