Thursday, October 27, 2005

pics

now                                    before     

   I have trying to get some good before and after pictures but I think I will need to get some new clothes for it to really show.  The shirt I have on is so baggy but you can kind of see the new shape emerging under it as I strike my yoga pose.  I am not as wide also.  I need a new card for my camera also.  The pictures are coming out so blurry with spots in front of them.  I just got back from the gym in the first and my hair is still sweaty.

   Today I will go to water aerobics and then I have to run to curves this afternoon and let them know for sure I am quitting.

   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look wonderful Ms.Thang....strut your stuff with your bad self

Tia

Anonymous said...

 Blush, Blush, why thank you very much.