Wednesday, October 5, 2005

Biofreeze is my Friend

                                                            

 I really thought I had been careful at the gym and not overdone it, in fact felt pretty whimpy quitting as soon as I did, but boy are my muscles sore today.  Especially my shoulder muscles and inner thighs.  Yikes.  I have been accused before by my doctors of doing to much after surgery, but really really thought I was being good.  How can I be this sore after all these months of exercising?  I am still having that lower right stomach pain and it is being more persistant.  I feel like I am coming down with a cold also today.  I will probably end up having to have my appendix out and getting a bad cold and have to start all over from square one, LOL.  I did not give up my sleep and go work out today.  I was just so tired at 2:30 so I kept sleeping.  That is important also.  I did meditate today and found a short little meditation piece which hits home for me.  I can my weight loss plan my journey and this short meditation is called the journey. Guided imagery and meditation for relaxation and self discovery by Susan M. Ca

     I weighed in today at 209.4. Pretty happy with that. I will be starting my long stretch off after tonight and working out everyday at the gym. I wonder if I will get a gain. I also am going to go to curves because I get measured on the 8th.

No comments: