Friday, October 7, 2005

I am really starting to like the Treadmill

                                         

  Started out the day with water aerobics for one hour and then I used the treadmill for 30 minutes.  I slowly increased the time and the incline and really did well.  My heart rate maxed out at 137 and I burned a ton of calories.  Yippy.  It saddens me to see how few overweight women are there working out.  Lots of overweight men but few women.  I know why, its embarressing to workout in front of these tiny hard bodied young women but we are the ones who really need it.  I am proud of myself for doing it inspite of being uncomfortable.  I couldn't do the ciruit because they were having a class and I am not ready to join a class yet.  I want to build up before I do that.  I did find out about when the yoga classes are and monday at 10:15 I will take the beginners class to see how I like it.

   I am up today to 211.  I am attributing it to the increased exercise and know it will drop again shortly.  Turning all that fat into muscle!  I have doubled my exercise and am pretty darn proud of myself.  I can see being under 200 in the not to far future and I want it so bad I can taste it.  I will do whatever it takes.

  I am back on plan for my days off,  hot oatmeal on this cold morning,  low fat wrap for lunch, V8 for snacks and I am making something out of the turkey breast I have thawing for supper.  I am also going to make some cookies either today or tomorrow.  Low fat coconut macaroons.  Low fat, low salt, and low carb.  I hope they are good.  Then tonight we are going to listen to live jazz.  I think we will share a bottle of wine and I am going to just listen to the music and relax to my core.  I love my days off.

No comments: