Saturday, October 8, 2005

My new Charm

“I am breathing in and liberating my mind. I am breathing out and liberating my mind.” One practices like this.

-The Sutra on Full Awareness of Breathing, translated by Thich Nhat Hanh

  I  finally got my charm for quitting smoking today.  It turned out pretty nice.  I checked out their bike charms.  For the next 10 pounds I am getting a bike.  I was stuck on what to get but my friend Robin suggested the bike because of how much I enjoy riding it and how it has helped in my weight loss.  It's perfect.  They have a couple I can choose from when the blessed event decides to happen.  Still sitting a 211 today.  Drives me nuts.  209 for 3 days and then this.  This happened the last time I increased my exercises and then fell off rapidly so I won't get upset.  If if warms up enough today I would love going for a ride on my bike.  If not I will go down to the gym to work out even though Saturdays are a zoo.

No comments: