Tuesday, October 4, 2005

Gym day 2

                                             

 They don't have determined listed as a mood, but that is what I am.  I am going to do my usual 2 hour water aerobics, go home and have lunch, and then around 2 go back and work out on the machines.  I am hoping that will be a good time because most people who have to work at 3 will be leaving and the ones who get off at 3 won't be there yet.  The nice thing about not going to work until 7. 

  I got back from my water aerobics.  What a great workout today.  The first hour is very intense and really works your upper body.  The 2nd hour is slower and works the lower part of your body.  I remember how hard it was to get through the 2 hours at first using the lightest weights, now I use the heaviest and it is easy. At 2 I am going back to work out on the machines. I am going to start slow and with the weights low and work my way up.  I have 2 more days to do in my stretch and don't want to be so sore I can't move.

                                              

  I can't wait to weigh in tomorrow.  I feel like I might be down more.  Maybe it is just inches though.  I really need to get some new cloths.  My uniforms really look ridiculous these day, but I am a little short until payday so it will have to wait.  I need to get some pottery pictured and sold in my ebay shop so I have some extra cash.  It also looks like my furnace is on its last legs.  I have 2 boxes of costume jewelry to get pictures of and listed.  I hate writing descriptions but these are so nice they should sell easily.  I love big bold brooches.

  Well I just got back from my 2nd trip to the gym.  I worked out on the machines today and it was fun.  I used to do the weight machines at my old gym and I like it so much more then the bikes or stairsteppers and things.  They have around 26 stations but I didn't do them all.  Some would have put more stain on my back and knees then I thought I could take.  I talked to someone about how to get started and then did 3 reps of 10 with 4 second rest periods in between.  I started low on the weights, 3 to 6 as I don't want to be extremely sore when I work tonight.  I felt like I could have gone higher on some of them but still want to start slow.  I finished up with that machine from hell and still could only do 5 minutes but this is on top of 2 hours of water aerobics and 1 hour on the circuit.  Not to bad.  I am thinking of giving up a hour of sleep and maybe going for 1 hour tomorrow between 3 and 4 then quick shower, supper and work.  I feel good, da da da da da da. like I knew that I would yah.

  OK it is now 2 hours later and I feel sore waa waa waa waa waa waa like I hope that I wouldn't.  Work should be fun

No comments: