Thursday, March 29, 2007

Work, work, work.

   

   While most of you are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, your days off are almost here,  I am looking at my first night back to work since last thursday.  Sigh, I love my job but I do like my time off.

   I finished my stroke class and have to go in today and get my TB test and finish my groin management test.  Boy did I put that on off til the last minute.   I think it is having to go in to take the test instead of being able to do it here.  Just don't want to go there unless I have to.

   My headache is going on 3 days now.  I am starting to think it is sinus or allergies.  So today I am going to take some clariton and see if that helps.  It may be a stress headache, but I am used to having a fair amount of stress in my life.  Either from my job which can be stressful, or the usual money problems most of us worry about.  I did however manage to squeak by with my bad furnace and will be able to take it apart and fix it soon....hopefully that is.   Rick can fix almost anything so I am hoping he can fix this also.

                        

    My sister and my brother have both called me the last 2 days.   I don't talk to them often.   My sister lives in Hawaii and is so happy she always has a giggle in her voice.  She said the weather report in the paper the other day said blue skys with A cloud.  How boring I told her, LOL.  I am glad she is happy.  My brother got another job and sounds good.  And I hear my sister that doesn't like me is doing well.  That makes me happy.  As long as we never discuss politics we get along pretty good.   We are at differentends of the debate.  Actually I am sick of all politicians but that is another story.

   It is another gloomy day out and they are predicting rain.  That should make the trees just burst.  I can't wait for my next bike ride, it will look different every time we go for awhile.

                               

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your talk to your family.  Always nice to connect with them.
I hope work goes ok for you and that your headache goes away.  Hate headaches.  This time of year I get them all the time!
Pam

Anonymous said...

glad you got to talk with your sis and brother:) hope the headache goes away soon

Deb

Anonymous said...

I've been catching up with family lately and its a good feeling just connecting again.  We are scattered around Glasgow in Scotland and also in England so we don't get to meet up often.  The Forsythia and Cherry Blossom as well as the aubretias are beginning to flower here in England...now.  Camelias and daffodils are beginning to fade but soon we will have the azaelias and rhodedendrons in full bloom. Everything is in bud and the birds are already feeding young.  Spring!  Spring!  Spring! Keep your bike ride in sight Julie...it wont be long...  Jeanie

Anonymous said...

K, I have just the prescription for you (lol, I can play dr.) the next time you get a few days off, try some me time. Time for just you, not worrying about everyone and everything else. I know it sounds like the most difficult thing to do. But I think you could seriously use some. Hope work doesn't add anymore stress than usual for the next few days. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

I hope the headache goes soon Julie, three days is a long time. I'd love a sister in Hawaii, I'd be constantly visiting! I went there three years ago and vowed to return some day. We had rain all afternoon, I'm hoping it's the last we see for a wekk or two. Have a good weekend! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

hopefully the clariton worked for you.  yeah....i'm looking at the weekend closing in...but the idea that i'll be called on saturday morning is always hanging over my head....man i wanna retire!!  lol
gina