Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Hi Everyone

 

          Remember the baby deer of this spring?  This is one of them.  This is the one who always loved to have it picture taken and stopped whatever it was doing to pose for the camera.  The other smaller baby always started walking off and it did the same thing today.  She has turned into a nice looking fat deer.

   President Ford died today.  Although he didn't leave a memorable impression on me that may be good,  he didn't leave a bad impression either.  He also survived two assassination attempts in one year.. Why him, crazy times.  One good thing he also did was really controlled spending.  Ford got in and started spending lke crazy almost sending us into a depressionHe lived a long life. Requiscat in Pace President Ford.

   I saw today on the lead in on AOL news a poll asking us if we were happy the liberal caucus will be coming out of the basement and having more voice.  Heck no!  Although some of their policies sound good it is usually things that raise my taxes and fill their pockets.  Plus they make rules and bans on everything that we the people should be able to decide on ourself.  Trans fat bad for us.  Let us know that and let US decide if we want to eat it or not.  Don't bann.  Not unless you also plan on banning alcohol and tobacco.  Please.  I am a adult.  Let me decide.

   Man I am feeling feisty today.  I slept until 4:30 this afternoon.  A full 8 hours.  I won't know what to do with myself.  I have to work again tonight and am charge at 11.  We had a good night  and all was well.  I worked hard yesterday at not eating and staying down to 1200 calories for a few days.  I need to get back to the root of my diet.

   Well, I am off to jump in the shower.  I feel the need.  Ranky, I feel feisty and ranky today.  Hope work goes well tonight.  Tomorrow I have my 4 hour manditory extra shift and then off.   I need it also.  For those of you who have your tree down already..... come to my house.  I will make hot buttered rums and we will make a party of it.

   

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fiesty and Ranky?? LOL you made me laugh!  Hope you have a good night at work.  
I go back to work in the morning.  Wish me luck.
Pam

Anonymous said...

I love that picture. As for taking down Christmas trees I haven't done that but I did so some of the other decorations today. Helen

Anonymous said...

I'll join the party... but the tree stays up a bit :)~
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

My tree's still up ..can I come anyway??? ;-) I love hot buttered rums... I think....
Lyn

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of the deer! I went back to work today, still, it's a short week! Happy new year. Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way about seat belts.   I need to wear them (and do) but I don't think it's the government's place to tell me to.     How's the tooth?   I'm thinking the hot buttered rums would make you think less about the pain.   lol

By the way, what does "requiscat in pace" mean?     lol
~Meg

Anonymous said...

I like feisty.  Feisty is funny.  Love the deer.  Our deer in the back are very tame but my Megan is terrified of them to a phobic extent.  Hot buttered rum sounds good to me right now.  LOL..I'll make a party out of anything.  Chris

Anonymous said...

I see your deer came back for another photo shoot.  I was beginning to miss them.  I'm right there with you on adults making there own decisions.  I think it is absurd to ban trans fat, or anything along those lines.  It is preposterous for the government to spend time and effort on that when I've yet to see a case where trans fat has caused a hazzard to others.  I know that what I put in my mouth will most likely contain things that might not be good for me...I do it anyway, with no ill effects to my fellow person.  Smoking and alcohol on the other hand, have ill effects to those that are not consuming.  Second hand smoke, and litter for the smokers, and all the wrecks, fights, assaults, and other stupid human tricks dealing with alcohol.  Lord, I hate alcohol and crap it causes me at work.  This time of year is the absolute worst for it too.  Hmmm, I seem to be getting a might feisty myself.


Sniff.....sniff....



and a bit ranky as well.

Greg

Anonymous said...

That deer is very neato!  and hot buttered rums sound wonderful!  I am so there! lol  Big hugs, Shelly