Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Anyone having trouble with Beta this morning?

When I try to open my journal in the Beta version it won't open.  I can still open it in the old way.  Anyone else having trouble this morning?

 

Ok, I went to Jeffs, the journal editors page and it seems like Beta isn't going to work anymore, why were we encouraged to switch then?  So now I have to go back to my old journal to post from now on.  Thank goodness I saved the link and I can't get in the journal using the old link.  Which means any new readers to this journal will probably not be able to get in to this journal which just plain ticks me off.  Just leave well enough aloneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one of the reasons I never switched over to the beta version of the journal.  I remember the fiasco with my aim profile.  I was locked out of it for a few months, I still can't get in to edit my radar446 because of one of the modules I used.  that was my one experiment with beta testing and I decided to wait for the final product.

Greg

Anonymous said...

This is exactly why I didn't download beta.  I was afraid of it.  AOL is notorious for introducing things without fully testing it.  Bummer, hunh?  Chris