Thursday, September 14, 2006

We did it!

                                                 

                

   Well we did it, finished the 126 mile bike trip of my dreams and some nightmares, LOL.  Of course it took us 3 days and some weeks apart but slowly and surely I can now say I rode the entire length of the Wabash Trace Nature Trail.  Bummer, they are out of T-shirts.  We had some problems which I will write about tomorrow in my bike journal.  A-fib, flat tires, charlies.....the usual fun stuff.

   Today we traveled 4 states doing some site seeing.  I had a fun day.  I survived my 52nd birthday.  Both my grandbabies sang happy birthday to me. made my day.

  Well, I am so tired.  I will read my alerts tomorrow.  Night all.

   Clarifying,  we drove in the car to 4 different states on my birthday.  On the bike we just hit 2 states.

  

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you and impressed to.  A very, very happy birthday!  September people are the best.  Mine is the 24th.  lol  You're setting a very fine example for the rest of us out here.  That's a Looonnnggg way to ride!
Many more!
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/

Anonymous said...

You bike rode through 4 states???  Really?  Wow!  I'm impressed!  4 states?  How did you do that?

Happy Birthday, Julie! :)

Jackie

Anonymous said...

WOW congrats to you Julie!  What a way to celebrate your Bday!!!  Can't wait to see the pics!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Glad that you made it. Happy Birthday to you! Helen

Anonymous said...

WOW!!  Great accomplishment :)  You must be so very proud of yourself for completing this!!  Thats a long ride, and on a bike!!  Can't wait to see pics and hear about your adventure.  Take care...
xoxo ~Myra

Anonymous said...

How much fun was that???   Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Dang it!!  I meant to send you a B/d card!!  GRRR    Sorry bout that, and I hope it was a great one!
~Meg

Anonymous said...

A belated Happy Birthday and so glad you made the 126 mile bike trip...great job!!!!!!!
Hugs and love,
Joyce