Saturday, September 30, 2006

Check out my tags

           

     Isn't she sweet!  I got this from Missie's Magical Creations 

   I am still having some problems from my gall bladder.  Rick is planning on steaks tonight so it should be interesting.  We always remembered Gall bladder by the 5 F's in school.  Female, Forty to Fifty years old, Fertile, Fat, and Flatulent (farty, LOL).  OK I am not fertile anymore but I fit the rest to a tee!  This seems to be hanging on longer then it usually does.  Last time I had it ultrasounded they said I had alot of sludge but no stones.  That has been around 10 years ago.  That can be just as bad as it can plug everything up also.  So Monday if I make it that long I will call my doctor and make an appointment for another US.  Happy Happy Joy Joy.

    Hopefully work will go OK.  Our census is low so I am due to be pulled again.  Sigh.  I did not sleep well due to my pain so it should be a long night.  I have a 5 hour energy to help me along. 

                           

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon. Helen

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tag, Julie!  I hope you feel better.  If you're too sick, don't go to work.  They'll survive.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon. My son had to have his removed a couple yrs ago! He actually thought he was having a heart attack the pain was so intense.
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

I feel for you.  My GB is the only thing in my body that has NOT malfunctioned over the years.  Hmmm.

Anonymous said...

The tags are cute! I hope you get to feeling better soon....Gall bladder pain is the worst!!! I'll keep you in my prayers Julie....feel better.

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~

Anonymous said...

Missies tags are beautiful...I loved this one too.
I do hope you were able to eat the steak...it sounds good to me, even in the morning.
Love the 5 F's...never heard that before.  Please get a good nights sleep soon!
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Julie, thanks for visiting.  I was reading backwards and recognized the gall bladder symptoms.  LOL...I've always heard of the 5F's but my son had nausea and many of the same symptoms at 17.  He was a toothpick.  His gall bladder had just stopped functioning.  He did have it removed.  Funny how something so small can cause so much pain.  Hope you get that taken care of.  HUGS Chris