Monday, September 11, 2006

9-11

                               

   I remember sitting at the kitchen table drinking my coffee when I saw the news. The horror of the images on the screen will remain with me forever.

       I called my children to tell them I love them. I cried. I was happy I didn't have to work that day as my heart and mind were too shook up.

        At first I was so shocked and disbelieving and then so angry. Angry at the cowards that would kill so many innocent men, women and children.

      I am still so angry. Not so disbelieving anymore as we now see every day how these cowards continue to kill innocent victims including their own women and children.

    And I will not stand down, I will not ever forget and I am now and will always be proud to be an American

             

    Check out this site, there are some stirring video's

9/11 Tributes and September 11 Tributes to the Victims their Families and the

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice entry dear. TY for posting.
Lovely graphics too.
Blessings, Sugar

Anonymous said...

Wonferful entry it reaches my heart and moves me deeply.

TreesRGreen78

Anonymous said...

Great entry...we will never forget...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I have seen too many tributes and ceremonies today, and cried far to many tears already to look at any more..   I just can't do it..

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Every year, I cry that much more.  Lovely tribute.

Anonymous said...

I've shed more tears today than last year even...  not sure why.     What a difference a day makes.
~Meg

Anonymous said...

Great entry Julie.  I'm so very proud to be American, too!  We won't ever forget this atrocity.
Pam

Anonymous said...

God bless the families left behind in this crazy tragic mess.  Thank you for the links.  Horrible and  moving.
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/