Friday, September 1, 2006

Still ill

   No better today.  I know I am pretty sick as Zoey, the nurse dog, has been by my side all day and all night.  Interesting fever dreams,  can't stay awake, headache that won't go away......bills won't go away either so I do hope I am better soon.  Thank goodness I have a cubboard full of sugar free pudding.

   Well, back to bed.  I am reading entries but not awake enough to post.  Send healing thoughts my way.  Hopefully by 10.  If I felt better by 10 I could go to work at 11.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't sound so good if  Zoey is still staying by your side. Hope you feel better soon. Sending prayers for you. Helen

Anonymous said...

Call out.  Take care of you.  A way will be made for those bills.  Rest.  Please rest.
Nelishia

Anonymous said...

If Zoey, the nurse dog, is staying by your side then you need to stay in BED!  Forget work for tonight!  Remember how she stayed by your son's side when he was sick?  She KNOWS!
Hope you feel better soon.  Healing thoughts headed your way.
Pamela

Anonymous said...

Julie... Don't be crazy!  You are sick!  Stay in bed and rest!  You can't go to work and take care of sick people, if you're sick!  I know nurses do it all the time, but it really isn't a good idea!  Now......GO BACK TO BED!  

Praying for a speedie recovery!

Hugs,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Is pudding (milk) really a good idea with a fever?    Go back to bed....bills will always be there.  Your health won't if you don't take care of you.   STAY IN BED.
~Meg

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I do hope you feel better soon...do not go to work sick...stay and rest up...you can help them if you are sick!
Hugs and love and prayers...
Joyce