Monday, January 30, 2006

Monday blues

                                   

AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH Darn AOL, my counter has reset again for the 4th time.   %(#*&))@_!@##$%)#@%*(@))@_%%^*^C>+  I could just scream.....SCREAM......OK got that out my system.  Sigh.  It seems like everytime it hits 2000, baM GONE, GONE, GONE,  ARRRRGGGGHHHH.

 

  Outside is a huge murder of crows in the trees making the loudest racket.  Where did they come from and why do they sound so scary in the back woods.  It is overcast and dark and they just fit the whole mood.  I haven't seen any crows around all winter so they must just be passing through and I hope they leave quickly.  I like them a few at a time but 100 or more is just plain spooky.

  We were supposed to go to the gym today. My son Dan wanted up at 2, ( he works nights also), and he likes to go to the gym with us.  I prefer to go early in the day but like going as a family so that's fine.  Well 2 came and Rick was sleeping, Dan wanted to sleep more and even Zoey my dog was sleeping.  I was the only one awake and I haven't gotten released to drive yet.  No gym.  Tomorrow I will go at 9 am.  I had slim fast for breakfast, a low fat wrap for lunch and stew with low fat homemade biscuits for supper.  Some days it seems like all I do is eat.  I also had some pineapple and to tell you the truth I am getting pretty sick of it.  I should have just gotten the pills but like to do it natural when I can. 

   I am going to the MIL tonight to watch the movie about the flight of 92.  I know it will be depressing but I hear they did a pretty good job so I wanted to watch it.  Most of the time I don't miss TV at all and am not tempted to get one but it would be nice as full as I feel right now to slip into my PJ's and watch TV here.  They are going to have to get alot better programs on though before I ever waste my money on TV again.

   I weigh in 2 days and am afraid I might have gained this week.  I feel so full and bloated.  I have decided to do phase one on the south beach diet.  I was going to skip that as I have been dieting so long but think I may need to detox after all the fruit I have been eating lately.

                                        

One summer evening during a violent thunderstorm a mother was tucking her son into bed.  She was about to turn out the light when he asked with a tremor in his voice, " Mommy, will you sleep with me tonight?"  The mother smiled and gave him a reassuring hug.  " I can't dear," she said.  "I have to seep in Daddy's room."  A long silence was broken at last by his shaky little voice.  "The big sissy."

No comments: