Friday, September 30, 2005

Feeling thinner

                                    

I just got off work and am really tired.  I feel like I have dropped some more weight so will weigh myself when I get up.  I hope I am right.  I ate pretty good last night.  It is hard sometimes to switch my eating habits when I work nights.  I have trouble getting in enough calories.

7. The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight, because by
then your body and your fat are really good friends.

  I include the above just because I thought is was funny.  Well here it is 8 hours later and I weighed myself and am the same.  I knew the rapid weight loss of last week wouldn't last long but I sure was hoping for just 2 little more pounds to get me under 210.  Oh well, the way I feel I bet I will be there by this time next week.  Sometimes you can just tell.  I have been doing my exercise while meditating thing for the last 2 days.  It is mostly tightening up your muscles, holding while you do your breathing and slowly releasing the muscle and the stress out.  Isometrics used to be a hot thing and I think I can feel some benifits from it.  I have a difficult time exercising on my work week and really can't give up my meditation time because I need it with the stress at work to defuse me, so I decided to combine these and see if it could work for me.  I can now feel different muscle groups, something new for me, so do each group at a time.

  Rick is making some low fat chicken noodles for supper tonight.  Yummy on a cold day like this.

                                                    

No comments: