Sunday, September 18, 2005

I haven't been this tired in a long time.

            

This stress at work is taking its tole on me.  My BP is back up there and I am tired to my bone marrow.  My eyes hurt from looking at the computer screen for 12 hours and I have a headache.  However.....I turned down pizza last night and stayed with my low cal, low fat meal.  Work is depressing enough without adding a bad plan day.  At my age I rarely wish time would fly, but right now I can't wait until next month when this is all easier.  The good news is my son and grandkids will be coming next Thursday for a visit.  I can't wait to see them all.

   I woke up and weighed in.  214.4,  WOW,  maybe stress is good for me.  I knew I was getting ready to drop as that is how it has been working lately.  I slept good and am ready for another day.  It will be better and I am going to meditate before work.  I am going to do my Tai Chi and knee exercises but that will be all I can get done before work.

No comments: