Saturday, September 10, 2005

Windy Bike Ride

  We went on a bike ride today.  The winds outside were really howling and we had 40 mile a hour gusts.  It made riding a real workout.  Since we were in the woods we kept our ears open for breaking branches as there were some pretty large ones down all around us.  My thigh got a charlie horse because we had to pedal even down hill, so I probably got a pretty good workout. 

  Then we came home and made some delicious wraps.  Everything was low fat, the wraps, the thin deli meat, the cream cheese, and regular cheese, red onion, spinach, yummy.  Lots and lots of water.  I briefly weighed in at 215.6 this morning.  Briefly because the next time I checked it was 216.  Never weigh more the once a day, LOL.  

  I am going to do my meditation because I missed it this morning, then some Tai Chi and if my Rick, my husband, is ready go order my freezer.  It will take 2 weeks to get it in so that should give him time to get the area ready in the basement.  A deadline works best for him as he can put things off indefinately.

No comments: