Thursday, September 1, 2005

Shock and Awe!

   Well, I wasn't going to weigh myself this week because I ate badly last night but I did anyway after water aerobics and was shocked and extremely happy to see it at 216.8.   I got off and on, in the shower and then weighed again and it was the same.  Wow.  Now to keep it off and get more off.  I am so stoked!

  Went to the Doctor about the reduction and she said I am an excellent candidate and meet all the requirements by the insurance company.  Now to see if I get approval.  They say it usually takes 5 weeks which is OK because I couldn't do it this month anyway what with everything going on at work.  I am planning a wonderful low fat meal tonight and have been going through my closet for clothes to donate to the red cross for Katrina victims.

No comments: