Thursday, August 31, 2006

Work work work

                           

  Well, since my lottery ticket wasn't the winning one, I go back to work tonight.  Sigh.  I am always fine once I am there, I do love nursing, but I always hate to go.  Doing 12 hour shifts you really do nothing but work and sleep.  No time for anything else.  Also  I will have to weigh in tomorrow and it will be bad.  I am about ready to throw in the towel with this weight loss thing.  Just enjoy being healthy and active and not obcess with the weight for awhile. 

     I was adding my points for yesterday.  26.  Could 2 more points add up to the weight I have gained.  Also since our ride I have not been back on my bike.  At first I was too sore then to busy.  Now that I feel back to normal I have to work and take my doggy to the vet.  

     She has something wrong with her nose.  She is rubbing it on everything and is actually getting bald.  I hope it isn't anything serious.  Zoey is 7 this year and starting to get fatty tumors in different places.  Makes me nervous as my last dog died of cancer.  We feed her a great food, Flint River Ranch and always make sure she gets her 2 to 3 walks a day.  Love that dog and it is sad to see her slowing down and I worry when something is wrong.

   Well,  Saw Elvis at Sugars, how about another siting!

                  

  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a good night at work.  Love the Elvis graphic!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Why does the fun always have to come to an end? lol  I'll never know but alas, we do have to work.  I hope it goes well for you.  And maybe not worrying about the weight is good idea because you know in heart you are doing all the right things.  We'll see.  Hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Poor dog!    They are such a part of the family, so we do worry when things aren't right with them.     She'll be fine, though....the vet will fix her right up.
~Meg

Anonymous said...

wouldn't it be great not to work?

Deb