Thursday, August 10, 2006

Doctor Visit

                                       

       Well not completely surprising the Doctor doesn't think my swollen legs had anything to do with the Advair.  He did however start me on something different.  Singulair.  Its a pill I take daily and supposenly has very very few side effects.  I hope.  I think this whole thing is a real pain in the you know where.  On a great note I was a pound lighter at the doctors then my scale which is not a normal thing.  Usually their scales will add up to 5 pounds on you.  I think they do it on purpose.  I am not counting it though.  I have to go by the scale at work.

    Very scary things going on in the world.  I hope everyone is being alert and hope everyone is OK.  Wish my grandchildren were here for a great big hug.  The safe little world I grew up in is no more.  Probably never was but it is for sure not now.  Every take care.  Sending hugs around the world, wish it was enough to stop the hate and craziness.

                       

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so right about the world being a scary place.  In the 60's growing up I thought Vietnam was so scary.  It never ends, does it?
Pam

Anonymous said...

I hope the new meds have few side effects also...and so true about this world we live in...just a bit overwhelming at times...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

i hope the new pill helps:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Some times I wonder just how much worse it can get, for some folks anyway.   I am truly blessed, and I feel so sorry for the war torn countries.     Sure hope the new meds are a perfect match for ya!
~meg