Wednesday, August 30, 2006

My Granddaughters day in school.

  So I asked her how her first day went and did she learn anything yet.  Yes she said.  We learned Quantum Physics today!  Obviously my son had been coaching her, LOL.  I told her to tell her Dad they were going to learn brain surgery today.

  She sounds like she had fun. 

   Work tomorrow.  Bummer.   My husband asked me what I wanted to do for my birthday next month.   I told him I really want to finish the ride and get a t shirt.  So weather permitting that is what we will do.  This time I am going to do some training on hills.

    Night all.

                            

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW you are determined, that's for sure!  I don't envy you the uphill training. Not ONE bit!!  But, it will make your ride easier. For sure!
LOL on the Granddaughter learning Quantum Physics!  Did she pronounce it right?? LOL!
Have a good evening, Julie.
Pam

Anonymous said...

My BD is next month too! When is yours?  That granddaughter of yours is so cute.  The flower  pic is gorgeous!
Nelishia

Anonymous said...

What a day your granddaughter had...and how smart she must be...hope you get to finish the ride...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

How cute your granddaughter is! lol

Good luck with those hills......... Yowza!  

Hugs,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Grandkids are so much fun!  lol
You're gonna finish that ride, I just know it.   Good for you!
~Meg