Monday, August 7, 2006

Day Off

                                  

   The weekend was completely different from the last one I worked.  Slow and no emergencies to get the blood going.  I also did very good on my diet and pretty much stayed in my point range, well did use 2 flex points on day.   Weighed in yesterday and was down a total of 5.6 but I am not sure how accurate that is.  Last night our telemetry tech bought us each a huge ice cream sandwich!  Yikes,  it was hard but I gave it away.

   I am having computer problems so have been working on that in between workng and sleeping.  I am going to delete a few programs I use seldom and see if that helps.  So slow and when I try to get into some journals it crashes my computer.  I want to run a complete virus and spyware check.  One thing after another.  I have been reading my alerts, but just can't seem to get in most of them.  Hope to fix that today.  Just want to tell everyone HI.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi back at ya. Glad your wkend went well.
I had to uninstall my AOL Security Center...it was slowing me down something awful! Put another security on. Also cleaned up a lot of files, etc.
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

have a good week:)

Deb