Saturday, August 12, 2006

Pictures and more

                    

  The ride this morning may be off as it is cloudy and suppose to rain.  Darn.  Hopefully it will be nice one of the days I am off.

   I decided to post the pictures using the albums.  I hope they don't take too long to load.  For those of you who are lucky enough to have cable I think it goes fast.

   Didn't get to weigh in yesterday and the girl I weigh in with went home early.  Sigh.  I wanted to brag.  We went and had a steak dinner yesterday.  I had 5 ounces sirloin and wild rice with a side salad.  Not bad and thanks to Meg's figuring it out I got 6 whole activity points.  I haven't added up yesterday yet but I don't think I used them all.

   I got my picture sent in to Stevie for the J-land video, have you!

   More packages to mail today and a gripe.  I put in large comments on my sales and on my invoices.  I do not accept Paypal for sales under $25.00.  Pretty clear huh.  Everyone went ahead and paid me by paypal anyway.  Now on cheap items I was trying to just unload before I open my new spot at the antique mall I started them low.  Unfortunately some sold low.  It costs me .70 to 1.30 to list the item.  It sells for under $5.00.  I have to pay ebay 5% out of that total.  Paypal gets another .70.  With packing material and supplies it ends up costing me money to sell the item.  Should I refund the money from paypal and remind them I don't accept paypal for that item?  Should I add a dollar on to the total cost to cover the paypal expense since they mostseem to pay that way.  It will be nice to not sell on line anymore.  No more packing supplies and boxes stored all over.  Hopefully better prices and a bigger profit.  We shall see.

  If I don't ride my bike today I suppose I could clean house and do laundry but that sure doesn't seem like much fun.  Necessary though.

Whether we sit with our arms folded this way and our legs crossed that way is of little consequence. But it is extremely important to check and see if whatever meditation we do is an actual remedy for our suffering.

-Lama Thubten Yeshe, "Wisdom Energy"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, I was 1st one to send my pic. I want my couple mis as a STAR! LOL
Have a great wkend.
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

enjoy your weekend:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the "necessaries" is what's going on at my house this weekend.   :(
~Meg

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures of your day!  The river is lovely!  How fun it would be to ride there. Is it near your house? Or do you take the bikes there via truck (?) and ride?
Got my pic in to Stevie.  Can't wait to see his video.
Enjoy your weekend.
Pamela