Sunday, August 27, 2006

Small town hospitals are so cool

Ha Just kidding.  We are back, alive, sore and well.  Read all about it, well almost all about it.  Seems I finally found out how much you had to type to max out your limit.  I will have to do it in 2 installments.  So check out the ride.

 

http://journals.aol.com/midwestvintage/BikeRideAroundSiouxCity/entries/2006/08/26/-wabash-trace-nature-trail-bike-ride-8-24-06/74

   Here is the 2nd part of the ride.  Darn AOL kept crashing and it took me 3 tries.

 http://journals.aol.com/midwestvintage/BikeRideAroundSiouxCity/entries/2006/08/27/wabash-trace-nature-trail-part-2/75

   Oh and the really really weird and bad thing.  Would you believe I am up a pound after all that!  Darn these heavy muscles.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home!
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

Look who has finally come for a visit!! Seriously, the pain med I was taking for therapy was making me so nauseated I could not deal with reading things on line. But....I'm totally weaned off them all now and feeling soooo much better.  I read through some of your entries, and I now feel pretty caught up with you & your life.....you've been a VERY BUSY & ACTIVE Lady!!!! Holy cow, you made me physically tired just by reading your entries, I can't imagine doing all that peddling!! I'm really proud of you though, Julie, you are so dedicated to moving your body & staying fit....good for you. KOKO....you're an inspiration to me and give me hope for my future. :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~

Anonymous said...

Your subject title really had me going, LOL...welcome back...got to check out those links...hugs and love,
Joyce