Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Gee another post

  As you can see I bought out the store for the trip.  I have trail mix.  A new fanny pack with 2 water bottles.  It holds alot surprisenly.  Pit cream, first aide kit, power bars, 5 hour energy bars, rain poncho's, sunglasses, Ponds facial cream, toothpaste, notebook for keeping notes on the trip so I can write about it later. Camera.  You name it.  I didn't get my panniers today so I hope they come tomorrow.Now to get my meds ready, clothes ready, and body ready.  I am ready.  My boss called today to wish me luck and tell me to be careful.  She just heard about it.  Now if I can get my hair trimmed before the trip it will be cool.  Must look good for pictures.

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are ready to ride, girl!! :)

Jackie

Anonymous said...

have a fun and safe trip:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

oh wow! wish i was headed out with you.  last vacation i had was with a two year old and a four year old grandsons. left me wondering if parents today have heard of disicipline!. good luck! cant wait to see pics.!!

Anonymous said...

You are quite the adventuresome woman!!  Your trip sounds soooo much fun!!  I am sure that you will have a great time, take lots of pics, leave your worries behind, and just ENJOY!!  You have earned this by improving your health, and especially your outlook on life.  Can you imagine if you'd had the surgery??  You'd probably still be recuperating, and NOT embarking on this wonderful journey!!  I am so very proud of you!!  Take care...
xoxo ~Myra

Anonymous said...

You are just one hot mama, ain't ya?
~Meg

Anonymous said...

WOW ponchos, and a sewing kit? I wouldn't have thought to pack those!  You're ready!!
Pamela