Thursday, August 31, 2006

My poor puppy

    Weird turn of events.  The longer the day went on the worse I feel.  Fever, aches, fatique.  How could I be sick on my first day back to work.  I almost lost my breakfast at the vets.  This looks good at work, off 9 days and then calls in the first day she was suppose to be back, but I did.  I feel crummy.

   Zoey is a puzzle to the vet.  The thing on her nose isn't a thorn but she is definitely bothering it and going bald.  He says she is starting to get an ulcer there.  For now we are going to treat it like allergies.  She had a steroid shot and is on antibiotics for the ulcer.  He is concerned about her doggy tumors.  He would like to put her under and remove them and biopsy them.  He mentioned something about doggy lupus.  Scary.  Please don't let something be seriously wrong with her.

          

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a very pretty dog. I hope the vet gets her fixed right up. Hope you soon get to feeling better also. Helen

Anonymous said...

I hope all turns out ok for doggie:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Can he remove the thing on her nose when he removes the tumors? Will keep her in my prayers, please keep me updated on how she is.
Hope you are feeling better!
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

She's a beatuful dog!!   I hope you and she feel better soon!
~Meg

Anonymous said...

What a lovely dog!  I hope it turns out to be nothing serious!

I hope you feel better soon, as well!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

WOW she's a beautiful doggie!!  Her coat looks so smooth and shiny!  Makes me want to cuddle up and just pet her.
I hope she's ok...and that you feel better soon.  I'm glad you called in.  Can't work that long shift feeling sick.
Get some rest.
Pamela

Anonymous said...

I am trying to catch up on some alerts that I missed...and so happy I saw this one...your doggie is just BEAUTIFUL...and I do, hope by now, all is well for you both...have a wonderful holdiday weekend...hugs and love,
joyce