Thursday, August 10, 2006

Another week at work done

  I got to come home at 11:30 last night for low census.   Really nice as  I have a doctors appointment this morning.  I see my asthma doctor.   I haven't talked to him since I went off the advair, hope he isn't upset but he is pretty cool so I think he will understand.   I should have taken pictures of my swollen legs to show him.  I also have not been back to water aerobics like he wanted.  Such a terrible patient., LOL.

   Today is the end of week on WW.  I am down 5 pounds.  Not bad, not bad.  Wouldn't it be great if I lost this fast all the time.  I know that isn't likely and isn't probably not safe.  I am drinking my slim fast this morning.  The points go fast when you add them and the more you lose, the less points you get.

   The weather here is so thick you could cut it.  Very humid.  Awful.  76% humidity and everything feels damp and sticky.  I hate weather like this.   My livingroom is full of boxes I have partly packed and packed since some of my auctions are finished.  I will be closing my store within the next couple of days.  Pam, I am closing it because Ebay raised their prices enough that it is now cheaper to rent a booth at the antique mall in town.  It has been hard to get good prices on ebay for quite a long time now and the price increase just motivated me to close.  Since everything goes so cheap though it is a good place to buy. LOL, just not to sell.

   Well, I better get to the doctors.  Bye all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont forget you can add points for exercise.   let us know if what the dr says.
~meg

Anonymous said...

5 lbs, WOW! CONGRATS! WOO HOO!!!
{{{}}} Sugar

Anonymous said...

good luck at the docs:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear about your weight loss! Congrats!  Sorry you have to close the store.  I love to buy on Ebay...what will I do if more people close?? LOL!
Pam