Tuesday, August 8, 2006

Computer working much better

   I spent yesterday putting all my pictures on CD's, turned out to be 5 CD's, and freeing up alot of memory.  My computer is running much faster.  I may do like Sugar suggests and get rid of AOL's security also as it has run slow every since I downloaded that program.  The virus scan froze my computer up every time I used it.

   It is raining cats and dogs outside and is much cooler.  All my shrubs and plants are so happy.  It is almost too late for my flowers and my tomato plants are getting at their end,but I still have dozens of tomatoes on them.  They are so good in salads.  The best I ever grew this year and I have been brings dozens to work.  We eat them like candy.

            

                      Isn't that just the saddest looking cat, LOL.

   We went to the store yesterday and  stocked up on things for eating that were low cal and hopefully 1 point items.  So far the WW has been going pretty good.  I still am not sure on how to figure out the activity points.    I bought a points calculator off of ebay yesterday so I can figure the points out easier no matter where I am at.   While at home I use this sitePOINTS  I think the calculator will do the same.

   I had an auction end on ebay so will be packing this morning.  It went pretty good.  I couldn't believe the bids on one of cup and saucer as it went for 3 times what I had it listed for in the store.  It is a very pretty set though.  I am almost ready to close the store.  I have until the 14th and may do one more auction first, a five day one and then its bye bye ebay store.

                                          

 

   It has been over a year now since I started this journal.  I wanted to be down 100 pounds by now but it was not to be.  I am however much healthier then I was a year ago.  That is good.  Hopefully by this time next year I will have reached my goal

                                  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your computer is working better...great idea freeing up that space....hope it stays working well.  Wish we could get more rain...no storms, even though I love them...the rain is what we need the most.  Those are some awesome looking tomatoes...they do look like candy.  Poor kitty in the photo...kitties do not like water for sure!
Hope your diet continues to go well and enjoy your week ahead...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

The tomatoes look yummy!
Hey, so your not 100 lbs in a yr...look where you are! Better than a year ago!!! WOO HOO!
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

Still playing catch up on your journal.  LOL on the kitty picture!  So funny!  Those tomatoes look so yummy!!  I want one NOW!  Why are you closing the ebay store?  I was wondering 'cause I have been considering opening one.
Enjoy your day and take it easy.
Pamela

Anonymous said...

aww whos cat? glad your puter is running better:) i may do that too:) enjoy your day

Deb

Anonymous said...

Poor Kitty!!!   Hang in there....next year is coming, and you'll be the perfect size!
~Meg