Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Wednesday Hump Day

   Yesterday we went on a 7 mile bike ride.  I loved it, but was really worn out after the ride and checking my pulse it was 125.  That was on top of 2 hours of water aerobics.  I think it was to much, but if I do it often enough it should be better.  I put a different seat on my bike and it was better, but not perfect.  Today after I work some of the kinks out, I will go to curves and workout. 

   Right now I am sitting here drinking my Slim Fast and coffee trying to wake up.  My weight today is 218.4 still.  Why is the weight coming off so slow now?  I have been eating lite popcorn at night, maybe I'll give that up and see it that helps. I also am still eating to fast.  I will set my next mini goal of under 215 by next week and see if I can make that.

   My husband just told me why I had such a tiring time with my bike ride yesterday.  Something was wrong with it and it wasn't changing gears right.  I have an auto bike that when working proberly changes gears itself when you need it.  I was working harder then I was supposed to.  No wonder I was pooped.  If it stops raining today maybe I'll go for another ride and see if it is better.

Whine Of The Day:  This is my last day off and then I have to work the next 4 days from 7p to 7a.  Why is the lottery so hard to win?

No comments: