Monday, August 15, 2005

Tired and lazy day

 I am going to slowly wake up and then go work out at curves this morning.  Somedays I have to force myself to go, but I am always happy I did.  I hope to walk later tonight also.  I am not going to weigh until wednesday, that is my weigh in day at 100+ and if I am up it will bum me out all day.

  I am not sore anyplace but where my body hit the seat from the bike ride yesterday.  I did find a couple of seats that look like they would work.  I might order one for me and one for my husband.  I like that they have a money back guarantee.

I am going to have a daily whine listed.  Get it out of my system so the rest of the day can be positive  Todays daily whine:  How come I have to work 12 hours and still do most of the housework!  You can see what I will be doing all day     :-)  There, I feel better.

           Web site of the day:

  http://www.whfoods.com/getstarted.php

Great site about healthy eating and the best foods.  Great easy recipes.  If you only ate the things they recommend on this site you would always feel great.

   OK it is now 4 pm and I have been a cleaning machine for hours.  My house just sparkles.  Living on a gravel road it is a challenge to keep up with dusting.  I hope I burned off a ton of calories. .  Now I have to get supper ready.  The day just flies.  I sure enjoyed yesterday better.  I should talk my DH into taking me out to eat but maybe tomorrow we can go out.

No comments: