Friday, August 26, 2005

Grounded

The whole world we travel with our thoughts,
Finding nowhere anyone as precious as one's own self.
Since each and every person is so precious to themselves
Let the self-respecting harm no other being.


-Samyutta Nikaya

Went to the doctor yesterday and was told to take some time off from exercising because my back is in knots.  Being the good patient that I am, I did ride my bike for 5 miles, but didn't work out.  Really would love to be going to water aerobics today but the doctor is right. 

  My weight is hovering today.  218 to 219.  I looked over my last week and think maybe I have gone to low again.  I am going to try and kick it up to 1800 for a few days and then back down to see if that starts things going again.  On the 8th it will have been 3 months and I am only down 24 to 25 pounds.   I know that I am down alot of inches, but want the weight to go also.  I have been checking out some wonderful sites.  3 Fat Chicks on a Diet is a great site.  They have a ton of great low fat and low carb recipes plus a great support board.

No comments: