Sunday, August 14, 2005

I Did It

My BMI was 41.5 which is severely morbidly obese and is now 37.4 which is now just severely obese.

I got up this morning and weighed.  218.4  Yippy.  I am finally under that horrible mark.  I am so excited.  This makes up for going and trying on swimsuits yesterday.  The makers of swimsuits should be shot.  I am large on top and when I find a suit that covers well on top the legs are cut way up.  When I find one that that bottom is perfect, the chest is cut to low.  And the Prices!  Yikes! 70 to 90 dollars for a suit that will last only 3 months!  They should be shot.   I buy them on ebay and though it is cheaper, its risky.  The one I just got is too large and no returns.  I have 2 suits sitting here that are too big and one that is too small.  I will save the small one because eventually I will be into that.

  Went out to eat last night and had some heavenly walleye with steamed brocoli.  Yummy.

No comments: