Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Going Public

   

    My weight today is 220.8 again.    I hope this time it will stay and go lower.  I want in the teens.  This is frustrating and I am trying not to get discouraged.  I know the reason it went so fast initially was because of water, but I have for the most part been eating so good I thought I would be losing at least one to 2 pounds a week.  One of the things that may be hurting me is on one week I eat like normal, 3 meals and 3 snacks, the next week I work nights and eat a meal at midnight, a snack around 3 or 4 and then not again until supper which is a normal meal again.  Plus I have started snacking to much.  Granted they are rice cakes and celery, special K bars etc... but that all ads up.  I need to let myself feel hungry.  Just as a idea this is what I have eaten so far today.

Turkey wrap, mixed lettuce salad, celery with PB, Rice cakes X 2, Special K bar X 2, 3 grape tomatoes, 1 slice angel food cake, 2 mini powdered sugar donut.

    Now I have been good about not eating junk until last night at work when I had the donuts.  They had been bringing food all week and I broke down and had the cake and donuts.  Since I plan on eating this way for the rest of my life I know there well be times when I will eat that stuff.  But I see the old habits sneaking back in and I have to put up an iron wall to keep them out.  The weird thing is they really don't taste that good anymore. 

  I am thinking of making my journal public to the 100+ board.  I am not sure if I can just make it public to them though.  I am trying to find out,

 

No comments: