Saturday, August 6, 2005

Down, Down, Down

221.8  Today,  keep going down.  I injured a muscle working out.  Can you believe I have muscles to injure?  Anyway ouch.  It hurts to bend.  Can't wait until that gets better.  Here are some quotes I really like.  I can tell my face is thinner.  I have posted a picture of my face now and one before I started to lose weight.  Picture 2 is before. Can't get rid of those Swedish cheekbones though, no matter how much I lose.

"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness."
Author:Audrey Hepburn, when asked about her beauty secrets

"In Compassion lies the world's true strength."
Author:Buddha

"Is there any one maxim which ought to be acted upon throughout one's whole life? Surely the maxim of loving kindness is such."
Author:Confucius

Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, And the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
This happy thought by Buddha

No comments: