Monday, August 1, 2005

Musing of a tipsy mind

   I have had a few beer tonight which alway cause my mind to wander.  Could a couple of beers ruin a whole weeks work or is there someway to incorporate this into my plan.  My husband was a brewer and I really like the taste of beer.  I don't want to give this up.  We got into the habit of having a date night (Mondays) while we were staying with his mom waiting for the house to get finished.  We go to Buffalo Alices and have beer and pizza or beer and wings and just talk.  It's nice and I like it so even after the house was finished we have kept this tradition up.  This place has no low fat or low calorie options though.  Does the night out with my husband outweight the calories consumed on my diet.        I think it does.  We re-connect at these times. We talk, laugh, argue, flirt, and other things on this date of ours.  Sometimes we come home mad at each other and don't talk the rest of the evening, sometimes we come home in love with each other.  Both important.

No comments: