Thursday, August 18, 2005

Back to work

   I start back to work now for the next 4 nights.  I don't get any exercise except some stretching and what ever work counts.  I went to water aerobics and did both classes again and am happy to report I am down to 218  today.  3 more pounds til my mini goal and 4 pounds til I weigh what I did before I quit smoking.  Who would have thought I would gain 28 pounds when I quit.  I am glad I did not know that or I would still be smoking.  I am having problems with my right lung as it is.  That is where the pneumonia was and I was suppose to go back if I was still having problems after I finished the antibiotics.  I am still having some problems with pain and being winded.  I am almost afraid to go back and find out if it is something more serious.  I would hate to be going through all this to get healthy and then end up with some sort of lung disease.   I did have a chest xray about a year ago and it looked good then.   And 3 years ago when they thought I had ovarian cancer everything checked out OK, but I realize that doesn't mean it is still OK.  I just hate going to the doctors and my insurance doesn't pay worth beans.  I am thinking about having a shot in my shoulder for pain though and will talk to the doctor then and see what she says.

  I am going to the store in a few minutes to get some groceries for the week.  I want something nutitious that my husband will fix so when I wake up at 3:30 I don't have to think about meals.  Lots of chicken, ground turkey, salad fixings and veggies.  I am almost out of apples also.

No comments: