Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Feel The Burn

 Above is the swimming suit I got.  No, that is not me modeling it.  It is nice and high at the neck so I shouldn't jump out of it and is chlorine resistant.

If it is possible to feel the burn doing water aerobics I did today.  What a great workout.  I was looking at my arms and I can sure see a differance.  They are smaller and firm.  I am getting rid of my wings under my arms.  Our trainer is real big on arm exercises and it is really starting to show.  I like the water aerobics so much more then anything else except here is is hours later and my skin smells like chlorine.  This is after 2 showers.  I still wonder how healthy that is for you.  2 weeks and I get measured again.  I can't wait to see what improvement I have.

  My weight was up to 218 today.  I took some lasix because I am so swollen in my legs.  I bought some chickens and got them all cut up and packaged.  They cook up great in the george foreman and I will start bringing them to work and not packaged meals when possible.  It is lower in salt.  I am in a rut on meats.  Ground turkey and chicken because everything else is so expensive.  It is all I can do to buy gas much less food.  I also need to get my furnace fixed before winter.

Whine for the Day.  Skinny people who talk about how fat they are!  To You!  That's like me complaining to a deaf person how loud the music is.

Meditation can be done anytime of the day and is great to do when walking.  Practice this next time you walk.

 "Walk with 'soft vision,' allowing the eyes to relax and focus upon nothing, while aware of everything. Once you have discovered your natural rhythm, lock into it, so that the rhythm of the walking sets the rhythm for the breath like a metronome."

  I have had such a busy week I have only been able to do a proper meditation once a day.  I feel better when I meditate so I have to be sure and set some time aside for me each day.

No comments: