Saturday, August 13, 2005

Sour Milk

   Well, taking a bite of your cereal and having your milk be sour is one way to stay on your plan.  Yik.  That fat free milk doesn't have the same taste when its old, not sour, just very unpleasent.  

  I closed my shop on Go Antiques and am in the process of opening it on ebay.  I always said I wouldn't sell on ebay ever again, but they do offer you a free month to see how it goes.  It was so expensive everywhere else.  I will try this for a month and if I don't like it will go to one of the antique malls here in town and sell.  Anyway opening the store will keep me glued to the computer for the next few days and I will have to get some exercise in to offset the inactivity.

  I have basically not lost any weight this month, just up and down.  I have lost inches but that is not my goal.  My biggest problem is snacking.   Granted it is all low calorie, but I will go back to how I did it in the beginning, celery and low fat cream cheese, grape tomatoes, apple, those type of things instead of special K bars and popcorn.  Maybe I need to go down on my calories some more.  I seem to be averaging around 1200 to 1500 a day so can't go much lower, but maybe stay more toward the 1200 a day with an occasional 1500 thrown in instead of 1500 most of the days.

   I seem to be obcessing with this weight loss plan.  Is it a good thing or is it keeping food formost in my mind?  What to eat for lunch, what to eat for supper, what about snacks?  I really never gave food this much thought before.

  Now that I have made this journal public, what does the public think?  Would cutting down on my calories help at this point or should I just stay the course?  I think a healthy weight lose would be at least 5 pounds a month and even better 8.  Also what do some of you eat for snacks and when do you stop eating for the day?  Nothing after 7p or is a nighttime snack OK?

No comments: