Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Bad head day

I woke up around 5:45 with a splitting headache. Reminds me of a hangover headache as it hurts to even move my head. Since I haven't had anything to drink for quite awhile I know it isn't that and I have to wonder again about the water in the pool. Another thing is one of our telemetry techs came to work the other day and by the end of her shift was admitted with the influenza A. I had my flu shot so hopefully that is not it.

I just had an whole wheat english muffin with natural peanut butter for breakfast. I couldn't eat anything else. Oh and a couple of tylenol which is helping partly. I was able to finish packing my plates and I should be able to take a couple of more soon. I am going to make some type of chicken today. Something easy. I have some SF jello in the fridge so maybe for lunch I will have some lental soup and jello. I hate headaches and I am way to busy to have one right now. I wanted to check into some of the support groups I mentioned earlier.

I saw the geese flying overhead. What a nice sight. I saw a robin the other day so soon it will be nicer weather. I can't wait to get my bike out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been hearing the geese around here, as well!  That smell of spring isn't in the air yet but I know it's coming!  I'm so excited.  =)

I hope that your headache wound up going away!  

{{{HUGS}}}
-Danielle